We are looking for a Market Researcher who acts directly under the supervision of the head of Marketing and along with other types of marketing managers (Social Media Marketing Manager, Direct Marketing Manager and so on). You will be responsible for Market Researcher and hence maximizing productivity and ROI (Return of Investment).
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree, or Equal Bundle of Education and Experience
- 2 years executive experience in any types of Marketing
- Fluency in English and Georgian Languages, knowing Russia language is a bonus
- Team oriented attitude
- Time management
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and address multiple priorities
- Ability to work in a fast-moving and high-pressure environment
- Familiarity with Marketing
- Fluency in Web and Internet
- Search skills
- Familiarity with Databases
- Familiarity with Management
- Keen attention to details
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Software
- An experience with Hubspot and Google Analytics is a bonus
*If you are lacking the required experience but can bring honesty, integrity and reliability we can train the rest.
- Search about Market and creating the databases
- Review competitors and creating the database of them
- Market research for any type of clients
- Continuous observation of the market, customers, audiences, competitors and so on for quick and proper action
At Marketing Department, we use marketing specialists to help companies throughout Georgia to create and promote their brand. Our fast, efficient and analytical team is looking for strategic solutions for Child Companies and our customers.
Our team members are eager to grow, innovate and collaborate. We are constantly working to improve ourselves to provide better service to our customers. If you are also looking for growth and you’re progressing under high pressure, it’s probably a great option for you to join us and help shape our expansion.
Employee oriented environment of the company serves as a ground for a successful, long-term career.
9.30 am to 6.30 pm, Monday through Friday, with 1 hour break time available