We are looking for a Web Marketing Manager who acts directly under the supervision of the head of Marketing and along with other types of marketing managers (Social Media Marketing Manager, Direct Marketing Manager and so on). You will be responsible for Web Marketing and hence maximizing productivity and ROI (Return of Investment).
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree, or Equal Bundle of Education and Experience
- 2 years executive experience in any types of Marketing
- Fluency in English and Georgian Languages, knowing Russia language is a bonus
- Team oriented attitude
- Search skills
- Time management
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and address multiple priorities
- Ability to work in a fast-moving and high-pressure environment
- Familiarity with Marketing
- Fluency in Web and Internet
- Familiarity with SEO and SEM
- Familiarity with Management
- Keen attention to details
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Software
- An experience with Hubspot and Google Analytics is a bonus
*If you are lacking the required experience but can bring honesty, integrity and reliability we can train the rest.
- Review types of Web Marketing
- Review competitors and their Web Marketing strategies and policies
- Provide a Web Marketing plan
- Connect with other marketing units
- SEO and SEM
- Continuous observation of the market, customers, audiences, competitors and so on for quick and proper action
- Evaluate activities after Web Marketing
At Marketing Department, we use marketing specialists to help companies throughout Georgia to create and promote their brand. Our fast, efficient and analytical team is looking for strategic solutions for Child Companies and our customers.
Our team members are eager to grow, innovate and collaborate. We are constantly working to improve ourselves to provide better service to our customers. If you are also looking for growth and you’re progressing under high pressure, it’s probably a great option for you to join us and help shape our expansion.
Employee oriented environment of the company serves as a ground for a successful, long-term career.
9.30 am to 6.30 pm, Monday through Friday, with 1 hour break time available